What does self-love look alike?

 At this moment, I don't need anyone to satisfy me, to comfort me, to encourage me, to talk to me, to say nice things to me that I want to hear, to embrace me, to accompany me, that is when I can feel the achievement.

At this moment, I know who I'm, I know what I actually want, I know what can cure me, I know what is me, I know how to solve the problems, I know how to make things right, I know how to make me feel better.

Looking things from within, Peace out....

I can only see me.....

We born as one person, as one.

One is Good.

- Family

I need to love myself first. so that I can take care of my family very well.

What am I?

-----

This is something I am born to become. My Inner-self 

Who Am I?

-------

This is something that I was raised to.... 


Who I want to be?

------

This is something that I want to become.

I wanna make money -- with Quality life and quality content.

I wanna create video content. 

I wanna lead my team.


Comments